7 reasons why selling your home for cash is a good idea
Selling your home is largely regarded as one of the most stressful life events you can go through. It can be hugely time consuming and cause you a massive headache. Not surprising then that many people look for alternatives, especially if time – and money – are of the essence.
Many people find themselves in a position where selling quickly is essential. Broken chains, financial difficulties and divorce, are just some of the situations where an immediate sale and cash injection could be hugely beneficial.
But the question is, are there any other viable options out there and, if so, are they really worth considering?
Good news – the answer is yes! You can sell your home to a company that buys property for cash.
Sound too good to be true? If selling your home for cash is something you’ve never considered before, the chances are you may be a little wary, worried you could lose out financially. Not so with A1 Home Buyers. We are the UK’s leading property buyers and, by using our team of trusted professionals, you can relax, knowing you’ve made a great decision. With no fees, no chains and crucially, no hassle!
Still need a bit more convincing? Read on as we take a closer look at just some of the key advantages of selling your home for cash.
How does it work?
At A1 Home Buyers we have a simple 3 step process:
- Initial cash offer
Fill in our online form with a few quick details about the property you wish to sell – flat, semi-detached, number of bedrooms, area postcode etc – and we’ll get back to you with an estimated quote.
- Formal offer
If you’re happy to proceed based on this initial offer, we will then arrange for 2 independent agents to carry out valuations of your property and make a formal offer. We will also instruct our solicitors and fully qualified RIC surveyors (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) to get to work – this is all at our expense, you won’t be expected to cover any of these costs.
In this final stage, all surveys are carried out along with title checks and local searches. Once complete, we will be ready to exchange on your property at a time that suits you.
It really is that straightforward. At A1 Home Buyers we understand the importance of a fast sale and move quickly to accommodate this, often exchanging in less than a week.
What are the benefits of a cash sale?
Ok, so we promise a hassle-free sale but what does that really mean? Let’s take a look at just some of the perks of selling your home for instant cash.
- No viewings – not keen on the idea of showing people around your home, having to endlessly tidy up to create a ‘show home’ appearance or sit around waiting for people to arrive? With a cash sale, you’ll have no viewings to contend with.
- Speed – once you accept a cash offer, we can exchange within a week and will provide an immediate down payment. This can be a real lifesaver for people in financial difficulty or who need to move quickly.
- No repairs – is your home in need of some TLC? Whatever the condition, we’ll still be happy to make you an offer for a cash sale, removing the burden and expense of dealing with repairs pre-sale.
- No broken chain – if you’ve been let down with a house sale before you’ll be aware of just how many problems it can create. Selling to us takes away this additional worry.
- No selling fees – this is a big plus to selling your home to A1 Home Buyers. We cover the cost of all legal fees and promise you won’t be charged a penny!
- Hard to sell properties – is your home in an undesirable location? Not an issue for us. We buy properties all over the UK, regardless of postcode.
- Convenience – whatever your reason for selling, if you’re looking for speed, convenience and ease, there is no simpler way than opting for a cash sale with A1 Home Buyers UK.
Sell your home for cash now
Feeling a little more tempted? Why not find out how much you could get for your home right now?
Simply enter your postcode for a free, no obligation quote. Or if you’d like to speak to a member of the team call 0845 206 8403 – and don’t forget to check out our reviews from other happy customers too.